This American-made kitchen essential was inspired by the heirloom milk jugs in New England and was designed for both everyday use and entertaining. The well-proportioned shapes of the Woodbury square vessels are part of a timeless collection of glassware that blends rustic simplicity with modern design. Alone or grouped together on the dining table, they reflect the simplicity of the farm to table lifestyle while being mindful of how we live today, where versatility is paramount to the function and beauty of every piece.
- Handmade by Simon Pearce glassblowers using centuries-old techniques.
- Dimensions : 5" H x 3" W x 3" D
- Capacity : 10 ounces
- Materials : Glass
- Made In : USA Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent.
- Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens.
- Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid or placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.