Velvet Seaweed boasts a rich & balanced composition of minerals & amino acids in addition to delivering intense, long-lasting hydration. Hand-harvested in Southern France, this responsibly cultivated ingredient also helps protect your skin from pollutants and UV ray damage. Its smooth, silky texture is rapidly absorbed and leaves behind a sheer velvety finish, while enveloping the skin in a fresh, delicate scent.
• 98% of naturally derived ingredients
• Seaweed hand harvested in France
• Made in France, locally sourced
A fresh, delicate mineral scent, created in Grasse, France. A Sophisticated sequence of marine and floral notes. Subtle and invigorating. A long lasting and delicate pleasure for your senses.
Choose your favorite above to find out more details below:
It is combined with a precious duo of botanical oils from Provence:
• Olive Oil works to nourish the skin and protect it against environmental aggressors
• Sweet Almond Oil and Plant Squalane provide soothing action.
Hydrated for up to 48 hours, skin looks luminous, and feels protected. Ideal for all skin in need of hydration and comfort.
Morning and/or evening, apply a small amount of cream to the cheeks, forehead, nose and chin, then massage in with small circular movements all over the face, avoiding the eye area. Don't forget to apply to the neck and décolleté. For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes. Clinically and dermatologically tested.
It is combined with a precious duo of botanical oils from Provence & with nourishing shea butter:
• Olive Oil to nourish the skin and protect it against environmental aggressors* by acting as an anti-pollution shield.
• Sweet Almond Oil to soothe and soften.
• Shea Butter to nourish the skin.
Apply every day after showering for optimal hydration, paying particular attention to very dry areas. Massage in gently until completely absorbed. For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes. Clinically and dermatologically tested.
Apply a small amount of cream to clean, dry hands, then gently massage into the palms and backs of your hands. Reapply as often as you wish. For better results, apply after each time you wash your hands.