This wine decanting vessel is tall, rising nearly ten inches, and it makes an intriguing new addition to your home bar: use it to decant a ruby port, a burnished reposado tequila, the gold of an aged Irish whiskey. A few slender-stemmed flowers or dried decorative branches also find a beautiful home here, and, the decanter also makes a fabulous gift.
- Handmade by Simon Pearce glassblowers using centuries-old techniques
- Dimensions: H 9.5" x W 4"
- Materials : Glass
- Made In : USA
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent
- Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens
- Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid or placing in the