The linen fabric used for the James pillow covers is sturdy yet soft, due to the stonewash finish. These pillows have a trim finish on all four sides and a zipper closure.
can be washed or dry cleaned with confidence. For best results, we recommend the following care instructions:
- Unfold your linens completely before washing.
- Do not overload the machine.
- Wash your linens at max. 40°C - 104°F.
- Use a mild soap. Avoid chlorine bleach.
- If possible, line dry, it’s best for linen and the environment.
- If using a tumbler, dry on medium heat, do not over dry.
- Iron with steam on slightly damp linen (best the inside of the fabric).